Apply for funding
Individuals and organisations, in particular charities and voluntary groups, may apply directly to the Fund or be nominated by co-owners of CSH Surrey. The applications are judged by the CSH Surrey Fund Panel on the following criteria: the projects must specifically promote health and well being, and/or promote research and education into the causes and effects of ill health, its impact and steps taken to reduce this impact.
How does the process work?
- Contact Kate Peters (Grants Manager at Community Foundation for Surrey) to discuss your idea, on 01483 409225 ot at email@example.com
- If the request meets the criteria, Kate will direct you to an online application form.
- All applications are acknowledged within 3 working days.
- Applicants are informed of the timeline from application to decision.
- Applications are assessed against the Community Foundation Surrey grants policy and fund criteria.
- The Grants Manager may wish to call or visit the applicant, where appropriate.
- The grant assessments are discussed at monthly Grants Policy meetings. Following approval from this meeting, the Grants team will make contact with the CSH Fund Panel.
- The CSH Fund Panel meet bi-monthly to take a final decision on whether the grant is awarded from the CSH Community Fund.
- Once approval from the Grants Policy Group and the CSH Fund Panel have been received, the grant can be awarded.
- A grant offer letter and conditions of the grant form will be sent to the applicant. Once signed copies of the condition have been received, the cheque can be forwarded to the applicant.