Access the service
To make a referral to the Community and Hospice Home Nursing Service, please contact: T: 020 8394 3868
Our District Nurses and Community and Hospice Home Nursing teams visit patients in their own homes.
The Community and Hospice Home Nursing Service can be contacted on:
T: 020 8394 3868
The District Nurses work within five larger community teams that serve mid Surrey.
- Dorking Team, based at Medwyn Surgery
- East Elmbridge Team, based at Emberbrook Health Centre (Thames Ditton)
- Epsom and Ewell Team, based at the New Epsom and Ewell Community Hospital
- Leatherhead and Cobham Team, based at Leatherhead Clinic
- Banstead and Tattenham Team, based at Tattenham Health Centre
Please see the District Nursing page for their contact details.
Who will I see?
The Community and Hospice Home Nursing Service provides registered nurses and senior healthcare assistants who are trained and experienced in working with patients with end of life conditions. You may also be seen by a District Nurse, Registered General Nurse or Healthcare Assistant who are part of CSH Surrey's Community Teams.