Walk-in Centres provide nurse-led medical treatment when your condition is urgent but not an emergency, and can provide a quicker and more appropriate route to treatment than hospital Accident and Emergency departments (A&E).
Patients needing advice and treatment for minor injuries and illnesses should go to Woking or Ashford Walk in Centres. These are open 8am-8pm, 7 days a week. At times of high demand you may be redirected to another service or asked to return the following day.
Pay on exit parking operates at both sites.
To find your nearest urgent care service go to:
Our nurse-led walk-in centres will provide you with treatment for minor illnesses and injuries (X-ray facilities also available).
If you are:
- Frail and elderly with multiple health issues
- Needing a repeat prescription
- Have a head injury and are over 65 years
- A child under 2
- Presenting with symptoms relating to pregnancy
..you will need to access another appropriate service i.e.
- Your GP
- Call NHS 111
- An urgent treatment centre or accident and emergency (A&E)