All CSH colleagues are invited to join our virtual general meeting, which will be from 12.30 - 2.30pm on Wednesday 15 December 2021 on Microsoft Teams.
CEO, Steve Flanagan, will be reviewing the year and sharing details of our focus for the future.
We will be showing a brand new video, highlighting some of our amazing achievements over what has been a remarkable 12 months and which will include lots of familiar faces.
Our director of finance, Robert Hudson, will share his report and answer questions.
Our directors of nursing and people will give their reports as will the chair of The Voice.
Co-owners will be asked to approve the 2020-2021 annual report and accounts and will be invited to vote on reappointing the company auditors and on authorising the board of directors to determine the remuneration of the auditors.
There will be an opportunity for you to put questions directly to CEO Steve, his exec and board colleagues. If you prefer, you can submit these in advance by using this form and you can choose to do so anonymously.
The AGM is open for all CSH colleagues to attend, so please add it to your calendar and look out for a MS Teams link invite.
If you are unable to attend and still wish to register your vote, please use the proxy form below.
- Agenda for the December 2021 general meeting
- Minutes from the 2020-21 AGM (held on 27 April 2021)
- Annual Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31 March 2021 (for approval at the general meeting)
- Voting guide - what am I voting for and why?
- Proxy form - for colleagues not able to attend the general meeting