Services For General Practitioners

Use the information here to find out what services are available for you to make an appointment or referral and how you should go about it.

Keeping children and young people safe

What to do if you are concerned about a child or young person: in an emergency, call 999. If your concern is not an emergency, call Surrey County Council's Children's service directly.... More about safeguarding